Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Shock(2006)

I don't want to get too excited, especially since I viewed only the first few minutes--thanks to the effed-up audio--but I think Jyothika may have been able to do what Ileana and Trisha couldn't, and that's make Ravi Teja bearable. Again, I didn't watch the entire movie, but during the time he was onscreen, his presence didn't trigger an allergy headache or my "Ugh!" reflex the way it did when I tried to watch Khatarnak and Krishna, respectively. However, I won't be able to reach a final verdict until I watch the entire film.

ETA: Which may be never, because I just peeped the "Madhuram Madhuram" song on YouTube and immediately felt that familar tingling in the back of my neck. Nope, not even Jo can sell me on Ravi Teja. He's just one of those actors who will never appeal to me. I don't hate him, I just don't want to watch any of his movies.

No comments: