Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Short takes, pt. 9.

Or, "What Should I Waste My Money On Next?"

Black & White - I have no idea what this is about, and I'm too lazy to Google, but Sindhu Tolani is in it, which is good. Jackie Shroff is also in it, which might be not-so-good because for some inexplicable reason I'm not jazzed about seeing him in a Tollywood flick. But, if I can deal with the "shock" of seeing Shakti Kapoor in a Kannada film(Makeup), I guess I can put up with Mr. Shroff.

Premikulu - The plot sounds interesting, but I dunno. It's only $3.99, so it wouldn't be too much of a waste if I wound up not really liking it.

Dhill - I'm not feeling Vikram's hairdo in this movie, but I kinda want to see it, mostly for Laila, my current SLO(Short Lived Obsession). Speaking of whom, she's also in the following flicks:

Akrosam - Dubbed Telugu version of Nandha.

Love Story 1999 - No clue, but Rambha's also in it.

Ullam Ketkume - Also has Asin. Could be a possibility.

Na Hrudayamlo Nidurinche Cheli - ??? I can't seem to find any info on this. Maybe it's a Telugu dub of a Tamil movie.

I have posts in the "draft" stage for Raasi, Mugavari, Andala Ramudu, and Paramasivan that I hope to have published soon(and by "soon" I mean, "Sometime by the end of this year."). I would also like to type something about Rojavanam and Unnidathil Ennai Kuduthen. I wish I could swallow a bottle of motivation pills because that's what I'm lacking these days WRT this blog. I started out great guns and then I lost interest. I have to find a reason to be interested again.

Back to movies: I've bitched about it elsewhere, but I'll bitch here, too: Kannadastore, why Paypal? I don't trust Paypal. If I did, I would get Meera Madhava Raghava, Masti, Satya in Love, and Rama Shama Bhama, and also Kokila and Maria My Darling, even though I have a feeling that the last two are in the "on backorder indefinitely"(i.e. not available) category.

No comments: