Monday, April 27, 2009

Rettai Jadai Vayasu(1997)

I bought the DVD because of this song. While I liked the scenes with Manthra(aka Raasi) and Ajith, overall, I feel this movie is rather draggy and boring. I don't hate it, I'm just kinda "meh". Normally, I don't mind films where I already know that the two leads will end up together but first, I have to sit through about 2 hours of whatever obstacles are blocking the path to their union. However, with this one, I was like, "Oh, hook up already!"

Here are a few reasons I savored Ajith and Manthra's screen time together(I was a bit cap-happy):






From the "Kummunu" song(audio censored from 0:40 to 0:44)



Manthra so cute! (Though I prefer her other alias, Raasi.)





Color-coordinated razor and towel. Very nice.







I plan to do this for my future husband. (Not EVERY
day, but whenever I'm feeling particularly helpful.)







Not a kiss, but close enough.






I think Manthra looks really beautiful here,
and I like the finger bite :)





From "Thaam Thakita", the song
I referred to at the beginning of this post







I'm not a fan of snakes, but
this one looks pretty sexy ;)

No comments: