Friday, May 8, 2009

Asoka(2001)

Earlier, I watched the parts with Ajith, and I want to get the DVD for him alone, even though his total screen time can't amount to more than twenty minutes, if that. But, I don't know if I want to put up with Shah Rukh Khan just to get a glimpse of Ajith here and there. However, I did find SRK suprisingly bearable in his scenes with Ajith, and I'm sure it had to do with what I felt was the not-so-subtle homoeroticism. It's probably just wishful thinking on my part, but I don't care. It's my mind, and it can be as dirty as it wants. Anyway...

I don't want to spend a total of $14 on the Hindi version, and I certainly don't want to spend over $20 for the Tamil version. Amazon is another possibility. Not that I need yet ANOTHER DVD taking up space in my room. **sigh** Maybe I'll just watch it online.

No comments: