Thursday, June 25, 2009

Vaseegara(2003)

Try as I might, I just can't get into this movie. Every time I attempt to watch it, I get bored after a few minutes and direct my attention elsewhere. Jumping ahead to the second half doesn't help either. I doubt the fact that it's a remake has anything to do with my disinterest. Maybe some of it has to do with my not liking Vijay and Sneha as a romantic pair. Visually speaking, I don't think they make a good match.

Perhaps this is one of those films where I have to buy and watch the DVD before I begin to appreciate it. **shrug**

On a positive note, I like how the songs are picturised. Too bad I didn't view the movie long enough to get to any of them: "Oru Thadavai Solvaaiya", "Poopola Theepola", "Venaam Venaam", "Nenjam Oru Murai".

No comments: