Monday, January 5, 2009

Ya! Nee Romba Azhaga Irukey!(2002)

I don't think this movie is particularly good, but I kinda like it, mostly because of Sneha. She looks so beautiful that every time she appears onscreen, I feel that I've gotten my money's worth.

Shaam - I flip back and forth between thinking he's not that bad, and thinking that he's too dull and uncharismatic to be a hero. Whenever he acts like a regular guy, he's alright, but when he tries to do the choreographed dancing, stunt fighting thing I'm like, "Uhhhh...no." (See also: Jayam Ravi)

Jaya Rey - There's something about her that rubs me the wrong way. I don't know if it was specifically her or her character that made me inwardly roll my eyes whenever she showed up, but I did not like her AT ALL.

Vivek - Suprisingly, he didn't annoy me.

Ramya Krishnan looked nice in her cameo. I find her much more appealing when she's not playing a vamp or doing an item number.

The songs were nothing special, IMO. I felt they were there because they "had" to be.

I kept getting the names of Shaam and Sneha's characters mixed up. I thought Sneha was "Hari" and Shaam was "Raji" when really, it was the other way around.

Pretending to be dying of cancer is not the way to win me over. Any guy who does that is gonna wish he were already dead by the time I finish wailing on him.

No comments: