Saturday, January 17, 2009

Short takes, pt. 4.

A very boring list because I'm feeling too lazy to type an actual entry.

I'm watching: Manmathan

Yesterday, I watched: Billa, Dreamz

In the near or distant future, I might post about: Manasu Palike Mouna Raagam, Sattam, Tik...Tik...Tik, Thai Illamal Naan Illai

I just recently ordered: Arjun, Nandhanam, Perumazhakalam

I changed my mind about ordering: Naa Alludu, Bus Conductor

I think I'll believe the bad reviews and refrain from watching: Villu (ETA: I lied. I had to see for myself how bad it is. I'm almost a half-hour in and all I can think is, "This feels like a parody of a Vijay movie." Not even the presence of Nayantara can save this. So far, Kuruvi and Azhagiya Tamil Magan look like cinematic masterpieces in comparison.

ETA2: Vadivelu mistaken for "an African chimpanzee"? If I didn't know any better, I'd swear that this part of the script was penned by members of the KKK. Why am I still watching this shit? I doubt it will get any better.)

Last night, I had a dream about: Abhiyum Naanum(and I haven't even watched it!)

I've been thinking about: Vaaranam Aayiram. I want to see it mostly for Simran and Divya Spandanna. And I sorta wanna check out Surya's six-pack abs, too ;)

No comments: