Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Love Aaj Kal(2009)

I have no idea what this movie is about, nor do I really want to know. I just want to find out if Deepika Padukone is really as boring as I suspect she is. I liked her in Aishwarya, and I still think of her as "a cute alien", but for the most part, whenever her name pops into my mind, the words "boring as fuck" follow. I thought that if I watched one of her Hindi movies, I might change my mind and pay more attention to her. I figured Love Aaj Kal would be the least painful choice since, even though I'm not a Saif fan, I find him more tolerable than either SRK or Ranbir. (And that's solely because of Kareena. I think they make a good pair.)

But do I want to spend $13.99? **ponders** Hmmm...kind of. It's been a while since my last impulse buy. However, I should try to watch it online first, because the urge to see it could vanish shortly after I hit the "confirm order" button. Or I could lose interest, as I'm doing right now as I type this. **sigh** I'm so fickle. I really do "change like the wind", as a college acquaintance once said about me.

No comments: