Monday, October 26, 2009

Dev D(2009)

Kalki Koechlin's mouth is the only reason I want to see this flick. Seriously. If she possessed your average, everyday-looking mouth, I wouldn't care. But because I am so easily fascinated by the weirdest things, I want to check out Dev D just to look at and obsess over her lips and plain-but-in-an-interesting-way face. I don't care how well she acts. I don't care if her voice is dubbed or if she speaks heavily accented Hindi. I don't really care about the other two actors, although Abhay Deol isn't bad-looking. IIRC, he's kinda flabby, but that's okay. Who knows? I may end up liking it in spite of my initial "Eh, whatever"-ness.

It's currently available from Induna, but not Nehaflix. Why is that? Am I going to have to start patronizing Induna for Hindi movies? Hmmm...that's not a bad idea, actually. I just have to buy enough films to justify the shipping and handling charges. I should make a list and order them all at once.

3 comments:

bollywooddeewana said...

Its probably the release rights, maybe the release rights for the states haven't been sorted, induna has definitely made dvd shopping easier i was like whoaaa Kaminey was a measly $2.75 dollars. obviously shipping is always the big issue

bollywooddeewana said...

by the way zakhmi aurat is here in 20 parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDB9bGKroPE

lapetitediva said...

Thanks for the link. And you're most likely correct re: release rights. I hadn't thought of that until you mentioned it.