Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Short takes, pt. 8.

Or, "I feel the urge to start posting again, thanks to the shitload of movies I've ordered."

Today I received: Nijam(I'm watching it right now), Priyamanavale, Thulladha Manamum Thullum, Rowdy Don(dubbed Telugu version of Jana starring Ajith and Sneha), Bobby(Telugu version with Mahesh Babu and Aarti Agarwal(a fellow Pisces!), and Sarada Saradaga(Srikanth isn't a heartthrob, but Sindhu Tolani sure is. Plus, it was only $2.99).

I'm waiting on: Blade Babjee(I got it because of Sayali Bhagat, who I've liked ever since The Train), Chakram(because of Asin, and also Charmi), Annavaram(Asin, as well as Sandhya), I Love You Raa(dubbed Telugu version of I Love You Da. Another $2.99 find, and the plot sounds awesomely bad), Bava Nachadu('cuz of Simran), and Once More(MOAR! Simran!).

Oh, and I liked Ammai Bagundi and Nee Thodu Kavali, as well as my two additional purchases, Mumbai Salsa and Good Luck, even though the former felt like a badly-acted soap opera, and the latter was a lift of the Hollywood movie Just My Luck.

I don't know what else to type, so I'll sign off.

No comments: