Monday, November 9, 2009

TPP: Divya & Surya

Old pics from the audio release of Varanam Aayiram.

I think Divya and Surya look hot together. If he weren't already taken, I wouldn't mind seeing him with Divya in real life. (Don't kill me, Jo. I got nothin' but love for you and Sur.)

Surya is very handsome. I wish I were more into him. Maybe the recently ordered Nanda will be the tipping point. If not, I can still rewatch it for Laila. **shrug** (ETA 01/27/10: He's good-looking, yes, but I'll never be a fan. He just doesn't get my motor running the way Ajith and Mahesh and the late 70s/early 80s version of Kamal Hassan do. However, his presence in a film wouldn't discourage me from watching it. I quite liked him in Ghajini and Unnai Ninaithu(even if his character was a pushover).)






No comments: