Friday, November 6, 2009

SFR: Hazel Crowney

In the "Dil Kalaase" song from Kick. This is the edited version. The full version with the dialogues is here.

I think she should forget about Bollywood and do Telugu movies. For whatever reason(s), I can easily picture her mouthing dubbed lines opposite a 20-something hero in a Tollywood flick. Which is weird, because when I first noticed her a couple of years ago, I felt she was too "foreign"(read: white) looking to make it in Hindi films. Yet, I think she might do okay in Hyderabad. Go figure. Anyway...

2 comments:

Nicki said...

I've read that most of the South Indian actresses are dubbed?


Hazel Crowney in South Indian films, interesting. I rather have Ruslaan instead :)

But seriously, she looks so much like Yana Gupta, why not?

lapetitediva said...

I've read that most of the South Indian actresses are dubbed?

Yep. Here's a really good post on the subject:

http://blogeswari.blogspot.com/2007/09/film-makingthe-madness-dubbing.html

Hazel Crowney in South Indian films, interesting. I rather have Ruslaan instead :)

Aaahhh, but I pay more attention to the heroines :) There are very few heroes whose films I'll watch or buy just because they're in them.