Monday, August 3, 2009

Unnidathil Ennai Koduthen(1998)

The only reason I got this is because Ajith has an extended cameo. So far, I've watched just the scenes in which he appears. I have no idea what the rest of the movie is like, but I already know that Roja ends up with Karthik. I figured that out after reading the plot summary. (Go, me!) One day, I'll watch this in its entirety.

(Aside: Does anyone have any Nagma recommendations? Preferably Tamil or Telugu as I'm not keen on seeing any of her Hindi films. Citizen and Dheena have triggered an interest in her. Kadhalan is a possibility.)

Topic: Roja was very pretty. I sometimes get her and Meena confused. Ajith looked smart and handsome. Karthik reminded me that I need to eventually watch Rojavanam and Nee Pathi Naan Pathi.

I used to have screencaps, but I deleted them because I figured I would never get around to watching the entire movie and posting about it. I'm too lazy to make new ones. Oh, well. **shrug**

No comments: