Friday, May 7, 2010

TPP: Sana Khan

Aside: Okay, I'm cheating. It's actually 05/21/10 but I want my "hiatus" post to stay at the top.

At the Iron Man 2 premiere. The only reason I'd sort of want to see this--on cable, because it's "free"--is because of Scarlett Johansson, even though she appears to have lost most of her boobage.

Oh, and I ordered Thambikku Indha Ooru. So far, it sucks. I don't know why Bharath is trying to become Vijay Part Deux. I mean, yeah, for the money and the adulation, obviously, but one Vijay is enough. I don't want/need to see a bazillion and one photocopies. Sana was cute, though.



Four more pics behind the cut:



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Iron Man 2 as well...in the comfort of my own home on DVD because no one wanted to go to the theater with me.

:P

lapetitediva said...

...no one wanted to go to the theater with me.

Awww, I'm sorry to read that :(

Anonymous said...

Aww...its okay! :)

Did you like the movie? I really liked it myself!

lapetitediva said...

Oh, I haven't seen it yet. I will wait however long it takes for it to air on cable. I'm really only interested in seeing Scarlett Johansson, so I won't buy a movie ticket or the DVD.

Anonymous said...

She is a hottie in that movie.