Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PSA: Check back in September.

At the moment, I could not care less about watching movies(except maybe Aasal), let alone updating this blog. Perhaps my interest will be renewed after a three month hiatus. In the meantime, feel free to read the archives, view the pics and screencaps, click on the links, and/or pray that I like Aasal, even though I have a feeling it will be Aegan: The Second Helping.

As a parting gift, I give you a couple of caps of an--I think--eight year old Sridevi in Bala Bharatam:


7 comments:

ajnabi said...

How adorable! Hope you regain your movie-viewing mojo. :-)

Anonymous said...

See you later then.

:)

Anonymous said...

Aasal?? oh God, this may be final goodbye then :( jokes apart, hope to see you blogging again soon

Louella said...

Asal? Don't touch it!!

So cute Sridevi^^

See you later then, can't wait :)

Shweta Mehrotra Gahlawat said...

I love Sri (as you know well) but these caps r really adorable! [air kisses]

ray said...

Great photos. Do you know which print of the film this is from? The DVD manufactured by SPV has very poor picture quality and a strange greenish tint.

lapetitediva said...

@ray - I'm sorry, I don't remember, and I don't know if I still have the DVD to check.