Thursday, December 17, 2009

TPP: Prabhas in Yogi

Last night, I was thinking about this post and I remembered, "Hey! Prabhas had a bathing scene in Yogi, and I actually found him hot! Maybe I should hunt down that screencap I took and post it." So here it is. I'm not a fan, but I must admit that he does look good wet. This scene was posted to YouTube about a year ago, but I'm too lazy to check if it's still up.

As for the movie itself, I prefer the Kannada original, and that's mainly because of Jennifer Kotwal and, suprisingly, Yana Gupta's item number. (I say "suprisingly" because under normal circumstances, I find Yana inexplicably annoying.)

Aside: Eventually, I'll start posting about movies again. I'm just not in the mood right now.

ETA 01/22/10: While I do like to look at him shirtless(the gratuitous bare torso shots in the Telugu Billa are a good example), I don't think I'll ever be a fan of his, even if he does resemble one of my cousins(seriously! Same eyes, same nose, same facial structure).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why can I see an image of Homer Simpson's eyes formed in the pattern of Prabhas's chest hair?



Time to visit my psychiatrist...again.

Louella said...

LOL, piyaara xD

I found Yogi wasted. I liked the concept of relation between Prasad and his mum, end was good. But heroine, music... Plot was getting weaker by every minut;(
I haven't seen kannada original version but maybe later :)