Thursday, March 24, 2011

SFR: re: Ganesh in Cool Sakkath Hot Maga.

I was checking Bellitere.com for updated Cool Sakkath Hot Maga stills and came across this comment:
■SK on March 22nd, 2011 4:02 pm
Why are people saying “new look” for Ganesh? He looks exactly the same in every single movie he has made so far. Wearing a crappy bandana on the head doesn’t count as “new look”.
Sometimes, reading the comments section can be a chuckle-worthy experience :) Oh, and apparently Cool... is a remake of the Tamil Kushi--nope. (Thanks for the clarification, louella.) If I decide to watch it, it will be only because of Sana Khan, natch. She's pretty much the only reason I haven't totally given up on films ;)

ETA: Speak of the devil, I just checked Bangalore 365 and saw this:


So pretty! I ♥ Sana.

1 comment:

Faisal Hashmi said...

I started to like her since I saw her in "Payanam". Awesome grl... ;)