Friday, September 4, 2009

SFR: Sana Khan

Yeah, I'm a stan-in-training. I have an irrational liking for this girl.

Her episode of Bollywood Cribs: Click here 'cuz it's not embeddable. I thought it was kinda boring, actually, but again, stan-in-training. (Like the floral print couch, btw.)

Her promo song for Bombay To Goa(2007): This wasn't embeddable, either.

Her Cobra soda ad:



According to India Glitz, she'll play the love interest of Sibiraj in the half-completed Santhupottu. I hope she signs more Tamil films. She doesn't have to become a huge star, just work often enough where I won't have to ask, "Whatever happened to that girl--uh, Sana...Khan--from Silambattam?"

ETA: She has a small speaking part during the first few minutes of Halla Bol, from 5:21 - 6:17.

She can also be seen from about 0:05 - 0:08 and 3:02 - 3:13 in the "Is Pal Ki Soch" song from the same movie:

No comments: